| Thursday, May 11, 2006, 5:01 AM |
Chris is out of American Idol. I will never forgive America. Anyway... A. MATHS IS OVER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Let me hug the flowers! Let me jump over the rainbows! YAY! I am going to fail. I have to be more more humble, or people might think 3e1 students are arrogant :( Yeah, apparently, we the students of 3e1, think that we can get good grades AUTOMATICALLY just by being in a good class :( sObXx sObxX. You know what the weird thing is? Last year when we failed subjects we weren't called "arrogant", just plain lazy. Now that we're failing (badly, I might add, can't believe half the class failed english, argggh), we've suddenly "let the idea of being in 3e1 get into our heads." YES I know that we have to expect expectations, but you people don't have to be such an asshole about it. You guys are not paid to care? Guess what, we're not being paid either. Why should we care if you have a bad relationship with you colleagues? Do we HAVE TO care? Respect doesn't go one way. Why is it that some people can command respect even without making "oh you people are so arrogant" comment? Also, can't we ever complain? YES, I KNOW WE CHOSE THIS CLASS. But don't you think complaining is part of life? Yeah, some people take complaining too far, but can't we grumble now and then? "Wahhh, why so much homework???!!Aiyohh.." "Why did you come to this class for? Transfer out lah!" There's no nice way of saying this so I'll just say spit out. WHAT A STUPID THING TO SAY. Please, its not as if you've never complained about your job before. You don't like teenagers right? Why don't you quit your job? My fellow classmates probably know who I'm talking about. Anyway, yesterday was fun. Went to the Metro sale at the Expo with Serene and Didi. We were actually one of the first few there. but we were soon pushed back by the throngs of kiasu singaporeans who came later. @#$%^&* The three of us initially wanted to say "READY...SET....GO!!" just for the fun of it but quickly changed our minds. Instead, we made loud comments like "WAH. SO KIASU." Eh, wait. I think it was only me. Heh heh. Afterwards, we left for the airport! Ate at Popeye's and shared a meal because of the kind of money they charge there. Which is about $700 per meal. Other than that, we just roamed around the airport. Serene and Didi both bought chocolates while I bought my mother a Mother's Day present. I hate Mother's Day. Such a waste of money. Wonder which asshole came up with this holiday. Me: Ma! I bought a present for you! Mum: Oh wow. WOW. -looks at it in awe- Me: Okay. Pay me back now. Mum: -shocked face- Me: Just kidding. Happy early Mother's Day to everybody!! Even guys! You never know, you might go for a sex change in the future. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|